Friday, December 10, 2010

Chapter 17: Trapped with Marin

Couldn't find an illustrator.

______

Quite suddenly, seven girls left the large tub all at once, leaving Harry alone with…

Oh no.

As the door to the baths closed behind the gaggle of chatting women, the towel-clad blonde smiled coyly at her and waded forward through the water. “Hahrie, I may sit with you? I am wanting… company.

Harry squeaked nervously, feeling her cheeks burn as the curvy girl sat down beside her. An urge to flee consumed her, but Harry couldn’t leave immediately after getting in, not without healing up at least. For the moment, she had nowhere to run; she was trapped.

“Erm… hello, Marin,” said Harry in an overly-genial tone, trying hard not to look into the blonde’s mesmerizing sapphire gaze. “I… I didn’t see you there.”

Smiling widely, Marin brushed back her flaxen locks and purred sultrily, “Það er allt í lagi. I see you for both of us, já?”

3 comments:

talon said...

I'm the first one to comment on this?

This is so SO hot.

I love Marin.

increase intelligence said...

hey look very pretty. Very nice vector art really.

Anonymous said...

Scarily easy for me to recognize the artist. Tony Taka a.k.a. T2

He's an eroge artist who have done the CGs for LOADS of Virtual Novels etc.