Monday, August 30, 2010

Chapter 13: Don't Go

original by haikeus on deviantart

hooray shirtless cuddling.



Harry cupped her cheek, eyes bright with both happiness and tears. "Good. I… I couldn't bear being alone in the love department." The black-haired girl's hands encircled her waist once again. "Not without you, Ginny. You... you taught me how to feel it."

Ginny didn't know what to say. "God, Harry... that's..."

Words couldn't describe it.

Ginny snuggled into Harry's chest and closed her eyes.

After a moment of peaceful quiet, Harry whispered sadly to her, "But... I guess you probably don't want me sleeping in here anymore though."

Ginny hesitated. She thought about the look on Katie's face and blushed furiously. There was something far too intimate about the way the two older girls had touched. Every night she feels that; feels it because of me; thinking of me. It's so… Ginny buried her nose into Harry's shirt. But… I… I need her.

Harry sighed and moved to get up but Ginny forced her back down. "Stop assuming things, Harry. Don't go. I need you here."

"You do?" whispered Harry breathily, her cheeks flushing to a rosy red.

"Yeah." Ginny leaned forward and lightly kissed the black-haired girl's jaw. "Whose hair would I play with at night if you went and slept in a separate bed?"

Harry shrugged. "Hermione's?"

Ginny shoved her. "That was rhetorical, you twit." A wide smile broke across Harry's face. Ginny loved that smile… the smile that was only for her. "Harry," she whispered quietly.

"Yeah, Gin?"

Ginny twirled Harry's hair around her finger. "Well, if I absolutely had to kiss a girl… I'd kiss you."

Harry went beet red and covered her face with her hair. "I'd want to kiss you too."

No comments: