Friday, May 13, 2011

Chapter 21: The Oncoming Storm

Original by daekazu.

_______________

His former Master grinned. “Fifty years since I’ve had a good fight, Albus. If you win, I shall sacrifice all of my magic, give you the information you seek, and live out my remaining days as a muggle. Should I win, you shall provide me with a year’s supply of Lemon Drops and trust me to do what needs to be done.”

“You have yourself a deal, my friend,” muttered Albus. “Shall we?”

Nicholas raised the crackling ball of lightning.

“Yes… let’s.”

There was a sound of thunder.

2 comments:

Tron said...

I have to say, I love the mysterious character you've crafted Flamel into.

The whole ancient man in a young man's body is great.

Very Doctor Who meets Harry Potter.

I assume these two picture updates mean you're almost done with the chapter. YAY!

b0b3rt said...

"There was a sound of thunder."

Bradbury... but I must say, the line fits very well.