Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chapter 8: Good Lookin Git


original pic by iberghol on deviantart

Harry and Ginny discuss a very attractive Professor. mmmmmm who could it be?

colored, edited, and added backdrop.

This is the first pic so far that I actually feel captures their relationship.

“Oi!” Harry cried with a laugh. She pulled out a purple volume from the shelf and sat down, leaning into Ginny’s chest. “So who’s Gilderoy Lockhart and why has he put little hearts all over the front of a book called Voyages with Vampires?”

Ginny laughed heartily and ran the comb through Harry’s hair. “Oh he’s such a ponce, but Mum loves to read his books. Every single one is a tribute to how fantastic he thinks he is. And you know, I read in there that he says he was fighting off vampires in June of 1987, and then in Troubles with Trolls he says he was fighting trolls at the exact same time. Makes me think it’s all a load of bollocks.”

“Sounds like a git.” Harry turned the page and the ridiculously winning and handsome face of Gilderoy Lockhart was suddenly staring up at them. “Oh wow… he is a good looking git though isn’t he?”

Ginny sighed dreamily. “Yeah. It’s why Mum is such a fan. I find myself staring at that picture quite a lot too.”

“I can understand that… I mean… just look at his bum,” Harry said, giggling as she shut the book.

“Trust me… I’ve seen it.”

No comments: